A Brief History of the Hyundai Sonata HybridHyundai released this vehicle in 2011 and it came with a 2.4-liter i-4 paired engine and a 30-kw electric motor. With its high EPA rating and able to achieve over 34 miles per gallon, it's a well sought out car for its price. As the world moved into fuel economy this vehicle became one of the best buys around. What’s better, used Hyundai Sonata Hybrids come with all the same, great benefits at a fraction of the cost. Even more, we are committed to helping you drive this car and are happy to provide financing options that can help you!
As technology improved, there have been upgrades to this vehicle to make it more comfortable and eye-catching. One of the most attractive features is that it also has a great warranty, which is a plus for any long-term driver. Although the warranty is usually voided once the new vehicle moves to a new owner, used Hyundai Sonata hybrids still are reliable and trusted vehicles. It is sleek, a hybrid and offers a variety of great trims. The makers have improved the front and rear end, as well as added more safety features that provide better, safer performance on the road. ALM Kennesaw has inventory in stock of used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid vehicles at great prices at our lot located in Kennesaw GA.
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Appearance Over Time
Some of the Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid features:Hybrid Technology – A used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid comes with a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine with a 38-kw electric motor which puts out about 190 horsepower. This enables extreme fuel economy of about 35-40 miles per gallon which is great for a highly populated traffic area.
Standard Features – There are two different types of Hybrids, the Plug-in Hybrid and the Plug-in Hybrid Limited.
- Plug-in Hybrid: this model includes many features like automatic headlights, alloy wheels, a keyless ignition, touchscreen, backup cameras, heated seats, Bluetooth technology and a blind spot monitoring system.?
- Plug in Hybrid Limited: A step up from the regular plug-in, this advanced hybrid has additional features like xenon headlights, lane departure warning system, leather upholstery, ventilated front seats, infinity sound system as well as an attractive interior package combo.
- Style – Base 4dr Sedan
- Inventory Prices – New starting at $25,795
- MPG – 36
- Engine – 166 hp, 2.4-liter hybrid
- Trans – 6 speed automatic with overdrive and auto manual
- Drive – Front wheel drive
- Colors – 6 exterior choices
- Seats – 5